Q - How do I order?
A - The best way to order product is to call one of our representatives to assure that what you’re order is correct, we will help you calculate the amount of product, shipping time, total payment amount, and answer any question that you have.
We will give you as much advise and ideas as you need to accomplish a better result for your project.
Q - How do I install balusters?
A - The best way to install balusters is to:
- Install the columns or pillars with a reasonable concrete foundation living the desired space for the balusters; make sure you leave 2-4 pc of rebar coming up from the foundation. And fill out the hollow space in the column with concrete (leave 8" from the top level of the column down empty) to secure the columns.
- Set the bases for the balusters on top of your footing between the column or pillars, secure them with a concrete additive. (make sure they are level).
- each of the bases for the balusters have five holes, the baluster have a pc of rebar on the bottom and top part of the baluster, fill the holes with concrete and set the balusters in each hole separate them equally.
- All balusters have a piece of rebar on top, laid a rebar on top of all the balusters and secure each baluster with wire to the rebar, make sure that the rebar laid on top goes true the columns or pillars and secure them with wire to the rebar that comes out of the foundation for the column or pillars.
- The baluster top has a cutout space under nit where the rebar of the balusters will go in. to secure the balusters mix concrete and set the mix on top of each balusters so that when the mix dries the baluster will get attach to the baluster top.
- The next step will be to grout all the joints and do all the detail necessary to finish the installation.
Q - Does world concrete precast install?
A - Yes we do, we have different groups that are specialized in what you will need for your project,
Q - Does world concrete precast install in my city?
A - If you need the service we will send out a group to install our product. There will be additional charges such as installation, hotel and gas fees apply.
Q - How soon will I get my order?
A - That will depend on the amount of product that you will need for your project, for most of our small orders it takes 1-2 weeks and large order takes 2-4 weeks.
Q - Does world concrete precast do custom products?
A - We will be happy to do any custom product or project for you, we have done a lot of custom work for our customers true the years at a reasonable price and with excellent results, let us know what you need and we will put all of our knowledge into your project.
Q - Does world concrete precast deliver to my city?
A - Yes we will deliver to any city in the country with the best shipping charge, In a time of 1-2 weeks for small order and all stock product, or 2-4 weeks for large orders.